Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012

looking for new spots...

I will make part in a 3D documentary cine film about the dolomites...

Yesterday finally it was THE DAY...

I went to "Gröden - gardena" to fly over the dolomites in a helicopter.
Gabriel Kostner, the pilot showed us some really interesting places from the war, which you can see just from the helicopter... so rad!!

                   

The plan was it to get some impressions and ideas for the movie. And we went to the spot I had already choosen for the filming in 3D... Filmer and producer were just stoked about the spot, head shaking when I told them my plan...
After this I had the possibility to check out some other spots I was already looking for a long time...
I just had to say: "can you bring me there?", and he did it... :)
We were floating just a few meters over the rock, and I was able to check out the rock quality, points for ancors, etc..



After a very long flight over and thru the amazing canyons, peaks and valleys we landed again in "gröden - gardena" and had it to the cinema in "Kaltern" where they presented some helicopter images in 3D, filmed with a brand new system...
My mouth stayed wide open.... I had never seen something like this in cinema...

A unique day, full of new impressions, ideas and dreams... life is good!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen